Spread the Word to Your School or Business Organization
You’ve booked a workshop…now what? Once you have booked a workshop for your organization, we want to make it as easy as possible to help you promote the event. With our new interactive marketing toolbox, we’ll help you craft customized materials for your organization and your event.
Our goal is likely the same as yours—we want to provide valuable information for your families. We believe our workshop is an experience and we want to ensure the best possible results. The key is to spread the word early and often. This page is a toolbox to help you in that effort. We believe that it is critical that we communicate openly and honestly to ensure the best result for our common constituent—the families of your school or organization. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a note or call. We appreciate the opportunity and always welcome your feedback. Thank you again for hosting us at your organization. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a note or call.
Ways to Promote a Successful Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College Workshop
Set a Date and Time
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings generally work best.
6:00, 6:30 or 7:00 PM start times (allow for two hours) seem most convenient
Get Your Resources—See What’s in the Marketing Toolbox
- The College Funding Coach® Logos, PNG, JPEG
- Social post copy for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Facebook photos
- Instagram photos
- Twitter photos
Schools Promote, Promote, Promote!
- PTA/PTO/PTSA Meetings
- Invite Surrounding/Feeder Schools
- Print Flyer and Send Home via Back Pack Mail
- School Marquee
- Social media, email, text
- School Calendar
- Social media status using PTA or School’s
- Post Flyers in School and Guidance Office
Businesses Promote, Promote, Promote!
• Business Organization Meetings
• Invite Surrounding Locations
• Print Flyer an insert in paychecks
• Business Organization’s Marquee
• Social media, email, text
• Organization Event Calendar
• Post Flyers in Offices
Thank you again for hosting us at your organization. We are looking forward to the opportunity to provide this valuable information to your community. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a note, or call Andrea Ashton at (703) 430-0789!