- February 16, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
- Event Categories:
- Classes, Workshops
- Event Tags:
- Brock Jolly, Cash Flow strategies, children to educate, Expected Family Contribution, FAFSA, Federal need-based aid, Federal Student Aid Programs, FICA taxes, filling out financial aid forms, Financial Aid, government-type report, higher education, Investment strategies, Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College, Make Corrections to a Processed FAFSA, workshop
<![CDATA[ For many families, the high cost of higher education is a daunting proposition. Parents lie awake at night trying to figure out how to afford sending 1, 2, 3 or more children to college and still have enough of their hard earned money to be able to retire. Some families have children attending college next year and others have 12 years to plan; but the fears of tackling these monumental and rising costs are the same. The College Funding Coach® is here to help families figure out HOW to pay for it! Through our educational workshop, Little Known Secrets of Paying for College you will learn:
- How to avoid jeopardizing your retirement nest egg!
- Effective ways to simultaneously save AND pay for college
- Strategies to pay for multiple children attending college at the same time
- How to recapture out of pocket college costs
- And much, much more!
Potomac and Chesapeake Association for College Admission CounselingApril 2 - April 4
Williams Field and Higley High SchoolApril 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm MST
New Vista High SchoolApril 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm MDT