Hosted by Fusion Academy Loudoun,
Who is Fusion Academy?
- A fully-accredited middle and high school whose model includes one-to-one teaching for every student in every class and whose motto is LOVE, MOTIVATE, TEACH
- A private school offering options for full-time, part-time, tutoring, virtual learning, summer classes, and SAT/ACT Test Prep
- A school where we customize classes because we recognize that not all students learn alike
essaypalooza!® bridges the gap between high school English and academic writing. In our session you will learn:
- The Five Biggest Mistakes Students Make When Writing a College Application Essay
- How to avoid those mistakes
- Separating your student from other applicants in an insanely competitive college market
Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College workshop. Most families are torn between saving for college or saving for retirement. We will teach you:
- Strategies to attend private universities for the same out of pocket cost as in-state schools.
- Effective ways to simultaneously save AND pay for college.
- Unique strategies to pay for multiple children attending college at the same time.
Creative College Connections helps students find their “best fit” colleges and guides students and parents as they navigate the complex college application and admission process. You will discover:
- Common college admission myths that get in the way of landing at your best fit
- Five mistakes families make in the college admission process
- Questions you should be asking every college