Bradley Wood, CCFS®
220 Gibraltar Road, Suite 350
Horsham, PA 19044
Why The College Funding Coach?
Brad Wood is a financial advisor with a primary goal of providing financial education and guidance for families, corporate executives, and entrepreneurs. He joined The College Funding Coach® to focus his specialties on teaching parents how to pay for their children’s college education without sacrificing their ability to plan for their retirement.
Brad began his career in 2013, working primarily with graduate professionals with high student debt to income ratios. He joined The College Funding Coach® in 2015 with the mission of establishing the organization’s footprint in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Through this initiative, he has delivered the workshop entitled “Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College” to over 75 private and public schools throughout the area. The class focuses on strategies to qualify for more financial aid and leverage assets to make money work more effectively and efficiently, ultimately reducing the out-of-pocket cost of college. Each year he provides workshops for hundreds of families. He regularly meets with parents face-to-face to quantify the costs of paying for college and provide guidance in identifying strategies to make college more affordable.
Area of Focus for LKS Workshop: Private and Public schools in PA, NJ, and DE
A Little More About Brad
Personal: Brad grew up just outside Kansas City, MO, and moved to Philadelphia when he was 16. He and his wife, Nicole, currently reside in Ocean City, New Jersey where they enjoy going to the beach with their Keeshond, Jedi Maximus.
Professional Accomplishments & Community Involvement
- Brad taught the most College Funding Coach workshops nationally, both individually and as a team during the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 school years.
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of College Admissions Counselors, PACAC, and served on the Secondary School Counselor Committee in 2018-2019.
- Member of the New Jersey Association of College Admissions Counselors, NJACAC, and presenter for the 2022 Conference.
- Highlighted speaker at the NJSCA 2018 and 2022 Fall Conferences, where he spoke to school counselors about the importance of educating families on college funding.
- Presenter on student loan repayment strategies for the graduating class of the Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2022.
Education: Studied finance at Drexel University.
Disclosure: Bradley W. Wood is a Registered Representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC., Member SIPC (www.sipc.org). 220 Gibraltar Road, Suite 350, Horsham, PA 19044 (215) 441-8200. The College Funding Coach is not affiliated with MassMutual Eastern Pennsylvania or MML Investors Services, LLC.
Licensed to sell securities in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TX, VA, and WA.
Licensed to sell insurance in the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, NC, NJ, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, and WA.
Read Brad Wood’s Blog Posts:
Solving the Student Loan Problem: Understanding the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
Solving the Student Loan Problem: Biden’s Executive Order & the Future Outlook of Student Loan Legislation
Student Loan Stimulus Ending: What Federal Borrowers Need to Know